Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Best Friend

I was going to write tonight about how I’m in a funk this week. I had planned to complain – hopefully not obnoxiously – about how I’m just kind sad this week, and I don’t know what to do about it.

But then Brad walked in the door with these:



And these:


(He made sure I noticed that they are from France. Does this man know my heart or what?!)

I had a rough day, and he gave me a listening ear. He just hugged me and told me he was proud to be my husband. I’m so blessed by him.

I am definitely a fan of marriage. God reveals Himself and His love to me through Brad. That’s what it’s all about!

Me and the love of my life in Mindo, Ecuador:

3 comments:

Abigail Boatwright said...

How precious Katie. I'm glad God has blessed you with just the right man! Brad-- brownie points man. ;-)

Stephanie said...

WHAT a darling man!!! How sweet! Marriage is wonderful- always a great teaching tool from the Lord. :)

P.S. I have a solution on how to get out of your funk... hee hee. It involves adventure... wink wink.

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

Hey, I took the quiz and it said I was Classic Country. I was a little afraid at first, because all I could picture was my mom's country living room in mauve and blue in the 90s, but the description fits me well! It said that I am very casual and comfortable and I love to have casual get-togethers. I love browns and blues and my style is perennial. I think that describes me well.

So sweet that Brad did that for you, I agree that marriage is awesome and it's so great being married to your best friend!!